terms of service
terms of service
Effective date: November 1, 2018
Please note that the content you submit should not be related to the content below.
1. Contain any obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit material;
2. Contains unauthorized or annoying ads. You may not use the Service for any unauthorized purpose, including to send unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or to collect other users' usernames or email addresses. express written consent.
3. A software virus or other computer designed to interrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment intended to harm or gain unauthorized access to a system; Contain code, files, data, passwords or other information of us or any third party;
4. Impersonate any other person or entity, use or sell others to your profile or password, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or violate any personal or legal rights; to infringe;
5. Contain any personal identification or confidential information;
6. Contains incorrect information. All my posts should come from the person in question. We remove posts from our social media pages that appear to originate from fake or anonymous profiles.
7. Post advertisements or recruitment for jobs or employment on the Service, or post advertisements or recruitment for modeling the Service, talent or talent scouting positions on the Service, etc.;
8. Send bulk or unsolicited email, interfere with, disrupt, or otherwise impose an undue burden on networks or services connected to the Service; Including emails, bulletin boards, comments or other communications.
We reserve the right to remove any content posted on our social media pages that violates these social media guidelines. If you have any concerns, please let us know your questions and concerns before sharing them on our social media pages to help us resolve the issue. If you are a customer and have any customer service comments, complaints, concerns or thoughts, we encourage you to email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party agency
Although we are not really required to do this, we reserve the right to terminate your license to use the Service or block or prevent access to the Service without notice or reason. . In the event of termination, your obligations under these Terms will continue to apply.
If any or all of the provisions contained therein are invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions contained therein, and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be , shall be deemed severable, limited or minimally eliminate the necessity. Any limitation or exclusion of this term does not affect other terms.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we shall provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK. (Cooperated Billing Gateway is in UK)
334-354 Gray's Inn Road, London, Greater London, England, WC1X 8BP( This is not a returning address )